Stress Test..... do you need a holiday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What I find very interesting is how you made the video keep repeating itself. Those two dolphins just keep jumping in and out of the water over and over again. Could make a great screensaver. Thanks for sharing.

Oh, sure, I could make some rediculous claim about a dolphin and a flying pig and then claim a holiday; but that just won't cut it with the boss. It has to be her idea. Wait, here she comes....

How about we all try: 'cough, cough..... ahhhhh my stomach, ahhhhh my lungs..... maybe I'm coming down with some REALLY nasty virus, cough, cough....aaaarrrrggghhhh......'

Vacation time !!!!! :crafty:

oh my god, are you all blind? ones a dolphin and the others a cow...

jeez.... :shakehead

pt40fathoms:
Wow, looks like just about everyone here needs a vacation.

It plainly and simply is two pink elephants, and not the dolphins that were stated as an obvious attempt to mislead the patient.

And yes, they are in fact identical, right down to the yellow skirts they are sporting.
I'll drink to that... But then again I'll drink to most anything.

Is this one of those Magic Eye posters? Just looks like a bunch of random dots to me! :eyebrow:

MtnDiver:
Is this one of those Magic Eye posters? Just looks like a bunch of random dots to me! :eyebrow:

Put your nose close to the screen, cross your eyes slightly and move back slowly,
it's really cool!

Back
Top Bottom