NAUI required skills dive slate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kprice52001

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was diving with and PADI instructor buddy of mine the other day and I noticed that he was carrying a set of slates that listed all the required skills. I have been looking for an equivalent from NAUI but have had no such luck. As of right now I have been hand writing them on a slate it just is not as clean and well organized as I would like. Can someone help me or point me in the direction where I can find something like this or is this something that I am going to have to have custom made?

NAUI does have such a slate. I'd suggest contacting a NAUI shop to see if they can order you one. Or if you're a NAUI instructor you can order it directly from HQ.

I was diving with and PADI instructor buddy of mine the other day and I noticed that he was carrying a set of slates that listed all the required skills. I have been looking for an equivalent from NAUI but have had no such luck. As of right now I have been hand writing them on a slate it just is not as clean and well organized as I would like. Can someone help me or point me in the direction where I can find something like this or is this something that I am going to have to have custom made?

On the USA catalog it is part # 30044 for the scuba diver skills slate. You can get the slates for almost every course offered if you wish. You can order it from your instructor portal on the NAUI website or your local rep should be able to hook you up.

Hey guys, I'm glad I found this post as I was looking for the same thing. I recently got my Divemaster (NAUI) and was wondering if there were training slates for DMs?. I looked under the member section on the website, but didn't see what was mentioned above. My guess is only instructors can order training slates.

Hey guys, I'm glad I found this post as I was looking for the same thing. I recently got my Divemaster (NAUI) and was wondering if there were training slates for DMs?. I looked under the member section on the website, but didn't see what was mentioned above. My guess is only instructors can order training slates.
Slates | NAUI Store - Purchase Scuba Diving Courses, Training Material, NAUI Apparel, and More

Is there a particular skills slate you are looking for?

NAUI has a single slate and PADI has several slates for the basic course. Both are printed in small font, so I have hand written slate which is much easier to read.

Back
Top Bottom