Hi all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Elmerro

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Greetings!
I'm quite new to scuba diving. Got certified around 2 years ago with my girlfriend and we are diving together now. I must say I'm not very happy with the number of dives we're doing per year and I would like to improve it. Unfortunately, I don't feel like we have a lot of diving sites in PL to give you a really great experience so diving is always bonded with traveling for me which does not make things easier.

I'm just completing my equipment one by one now and getting even more excited about diving :) Got the ABC obviously, wetsuit, octopus+regulators, dive computer and some tools. I got a loooot of questions arising through the time and I feel like I do not have anybody experienced enough to discuss it with.
What really bothers me - sometimes when I'm asking for something in different diveshops or diving instructors I'm getting contradictious answers.
So I'm here, hoping for your support and interesting discussions :)

Hi, and welcome :)
There are many experienced divers on this forum so I'm sure you get a lot of good advice - although sometimes maybe conflicting advice here too!

Back
Top Bottom