For Sale Minelab Excaliber 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oki Dirt Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have a minelab Excaliber 2 for sale , It is in excellent condition and comes with the following. Two batteries, charger, standard shaft, Anderson short shaft, Anderson knob protector and custom headphones built by Tony Eisenhower. Please call or text me for photos or more information. $1200.00 shipped. I can take payment through PayPal friend's and family. 405.473.3434

Hi there,

I have a couple of questions about your machine, i was wondering
how old it is
Do you use it for beach hunting or underwater use
fresh water or salt water
are you the original owner

thanks

Jody

Hey jody, I'm not sure how old it is, I bought it from a guy that used it for beach use. I had planned on using it for scuba and bought the Anderson short shaft but plans changed and never got around to using it. I also had sent it to Tony Eisenhower who has a YouTube channel, I had him build and install the headsets that it has because the factory ones I didn't like. While he had it he went over it and checked everything out to make sure it worked properly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom