DareToDive BP/W Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool overview Axl. Good to see some real life picture of the set!
Happy diving

Got to log 2 dives on it. Really not optimal conditions (3-4 celcius, layered wet suit...).

I’m very happy with it. Very easy to use, resistant, simple, even with the limited mobility from the wetsuit.

I won’t be using the ditchable weight pouch with that much neoprene on me (I can’t reach the left pouch to drop it since I’m disabled and the suit really limits my movements). I’ll be using them in warmer water.

I can recommend their “plate trim weight” they easily fit the 1kg weight. And feel really secured close to the plate.

Everything else is as advertised, I’m very very happy :) it’ll be a wonderful too to progress.

I recommend!

I can of course answer any questions, safe dives!

DTD BP/W is sold in the USA under the brand name Sub-gravity. I have the same system with a 30 lb (14L?) wing. All the components are identical to mine except for the color and the LPI valve. They’re both Italian-made, but looks like DTD has metal buttons. I can’t tell for sure. Also, SG has bungee loops on the wing that secure against “tacoing”.
Edit: Sorry, resurrected thread.

DTD BP/W is sold in the USA under the brand name Sub-gravity. I have the same system with a 30 lb (14L?) wing. All the components are identical to mine except for the color and the LPI valve. They’re both Italian-made, but looks like DTD has metal buttons. I can’t tell for sure. Also, SG has bungee loops on the wing that secure against “tacoing”.
Edit: Sorry, resurrected thread.
Their 37lb, 44lb single tank wings and doubles wing comes with the inflator with metal buttons and you can order one separately. Inflator with metal buttons - SubGravity

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom