Help me figure out what regs I have?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robb Wallick

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys I am newer to diving and need some help figuring out what set of regs I have. My father was a avid diver and passed away a few years ago. He left me a set of regulators and I can't for the life of me figure out what they are. What I have figured out is that they are made by oceanic and were made some time between 2000-2002. The model name on the 2nd stage is very faded but looks like it might be Gamma. I believe the octo is an oceanic alpha 8 and have no clue as to what the 1st stage is. Maybe a PX2. Can anyone she'd some light for me? Thanks

Hello Rob: Welcome to ScubaBoard. It would be very helpful if you could post a picture or 2 right here on the thread.

Hi Robb! I'm not entirely sure what your question is as you literally wrote down which regs you have.

Below my assumptions on exactly what you have, based on your information provided;

Is this your 1st and second stage? Oceanic GAMMA PX2 BLUE regulator 1st and 2nd Stage SCUBA gear | Scuba gear, Blue, Ocean
Also here's a similar set on ebay if you're looking for a possible value to sell it.
(I personally would never buy an old set like that second hand)

20200209_215612.jpg
20200209_215626.jpg

Thanks Dutch! Yes this looks pretty close if not exactly what I have

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom