Buoyancy I’m confused

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Bob DBF Yes but is that 1,000,000 hexadecimal, decimal, octal, or binary. I've often wondered, what is zero in Roman numerals? And how did the Romans count 1/2 of something? :D

Cheers - M²

Yes but is that 1,000,000 hexadecimal, decimal, octal, or binary.

Decimal, this time.

I've often wondered, what is zero in Roman numerals?

Zero is nothing, since it doesn’t exist, why would they need a number for it? That’s why it’s so hard to deal with f’n Roman numerals. MMXIV my ass, no wonder their empire fell apart.

And how did the Romans count 1/2 of something?

Probably tell you it’s broke, go get a whole one, only they would say it in Latin.

Bob

Probably tell you it’s broke, go get a whole one, only they would say it in Latin

As in "Suus 'confringetur. Ite ut totum unum"

Cheers - M²

that 2# per MM does not include how much your body needs to be neutral, that's just a guideline for the suit. How much weight do you put on when not using a suit?

Probably tell you it’s broke, go get a whole one, only they would say it in Latin.
@Bob DBF depending on their mood, they might have said, "Victus est. Ite ut totum unum." You never know, Bob. They might have been "Southies", in which case they would have said, "Quod non totum. Ut illo velim inter Ite et quieti". :rofl3:
Never thought I'd use my Latin this much. I'm struggling on some of it. My Russian is a little less rusty. Hmmm! Just think. Had the Caesars conquered Moscow, they might have spoken Latin with a Russian accent. :D

Cheers - M²

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom