Who gave this guy a cave card?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PADI’s leading the way with their latest course....Forum Diver Punctuation. And they offer three specialties Punctuation 40, 45 and 50.

I think SSI is going to call it “Grammar Foundations”. Their specialties after that are the Extended Forum Grammar series.

GUE? Of course, it starts with “Grammar Fundamentals” and then progresses with Grammar 1, Grammar 2 and Grammar 3. G3 is hard...it trains divers to write in their wetnotes using full paragraph format along with footnotes and bibliography references.

And we’re bickering over ellipses?

Sheesh....bunch of open water rookies.

Just a note on standards. You won't be able to pass Global Underwater Internet Explorers Fundamentals with a tech pass unless you can multi-quote.

Yes, the split over the multi-quote skill. As you know, there was a fissure in the community and a small group of divers formed the Unified Forum Divers making multi-quote only necessary if you go full Social Media Content Diver.

Yes, the split over the multi-quote skill. As you know, there was a fissure in the community and a small group of divers formed the Unified Forum Divers making multi-quote only necessary if you go full Social Media Content Diver.
Didn't ratio posting and installing dump valves in the bottom of the feet also contribute to the rift?

you honestly have nothing else to complain about but how many dots are in my ellipsis'.......seriously dude you need a life.
It was a joke.

Lighten up, Francis.

OMG, I met this guy in Cozumel right around the time this CF happened. I don't follow MMA but several people in his posse were treating him like he was a big deal. I also remember him being very agitated with some folks at the dive shop but I just chocked it up to 'roid rage'. Now the picture is clearer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom