What is your favorite of all time regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’ve been thinking a great deal about that. Let’s see in the summer. I’m going to try it on a few Jersey wreck dives then decide.

I've one arriving this week, very excited to get it in the water. I'll post a mini review in the D420 thread.

All these blasts from the past but I do love my MK25 G260. Heck I even use another G260 as an octo.

I don't like the A700.

MK25 EVO/G260 with an R195 octo was what I just got as my first brand-new reg set (everything to date has been secondhand; it's replacing a 1960s vintage Poseidon Cyklon).

MK25 EVO/G260 with an R195 octo was what I just got as my first brand-new reg set (everything to date has been secondhand; it's replacing a 1960s vintage Poseidon Cyklon).

Nice "starter" set.

Nice "starter" set.

Well, I got through the first 11 years of having my own dive gear with a secondhand MK2/R190 and a new Air2. After I decided to start diving with a bailout I converted that to a pony reg and dredged up the aforementioned half-century old Cyklon a neighbor had foisted off on me; made that last another three years and 150-200 dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom