Wanted Aqua Lung Airsource 3 - Hose Assembly

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter Vegas

Registered
Reaction score
Hi. I'm looking for an Aqua Lung Airsource 3 Hose Assembly. Let me know if you only have upper or lower hose assembly. Perhaps even entire used Airsource 3. Thank You for looking.
full.jpg

I have this entire assembly in your picture but missing the plastic lever at the top that attaches to the pull cord. It is brand new. Please let me know if this interests you and I can send you pictures. I would sell it for $49 US plus shipping.

Re-opening this thread...I still need another hose assembly for Aqualung AirSource 3. I've purchased entire used unit for Charlene (Thank You) but I'm still left with one incomplete unit. Thank you for looking.

Unfortunately, the corrugated hose connection at the AirSource 3 body has a much smaller diameter. I've explored both of these options. Thank you for looking and trying.

AirSource 3 body has a much smaller diameter.
Here is a 1 inch to 3/4 inch adapter hose:
www.northeastscubasupply.com/12-corrugated-adapter-hose/

Perhaps I should ask. What size is the elbow fitting on the BC where it attaches near the shoulder? If it's 1 inch, I'll be happy to sell you a standard corrugated hose with a standard inflator attached to it or an AIR 2 if you want to stay with the inflator/regulator setup.

@Peter Vegas
What need are you trying to solve? Do you already have an Aqualung BCD and an Airsource 3 without the hose assembly to bridge the gap? Or is your issue something else to figure out? I know the hose contours at top and bottom are specific to the item making the use of a generic hose possibly questionable, or at least not as "finished" looking.

I could price out ordering the individual components, but there are about 20 different individual parts and the total retail is about $70. (No guarantee they are all in stock to order, either.)

Back
Top Bottom