March Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

March 1 - 11. AirBnB. Close to Cozumel Palace.
Solo Diver - Looking for some dive buddies to do some shore dives in the afternoon, evening or night . Doing some boat dives but would love to just do some relaxing dives without the rush. Let me know ! Thank You.
Peter.
41, Male, Rescue Diver, from Las Vegas.

21 March - 4 April. 3P & Villa Las Anclas

Landing there Tomorrow, Monday March 8th. Booked Tuesday afternoon with Tres Pelicanos Scuba Diving Cozumel -Dive Packages-Top Rated Cozumel Dive Shop which is around the corner from our hotel. Read a bunch of reviews- looks like there are plenty of high quality dive operations in Coz. Taking my 16 year old daughter, who is eager to try out her spanish. Where's the thread for restaurant recommendations? :wink:

Were you with the Sharky's group ??

Divegoose
Sort of...was staying and diving elsewhere but planned to dive the pm with them and hangout during post dive activities
I know a few of the divers cancelled as well

All of our group has cancelled now :cry:

We'll be looking at later this spring if things change, or perhaps sometime in October.

Divegoose

Has everyone cancelled? Still debating...flight departing in less than 24hrs...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom