Diving Podcast you Should Check Out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to have to start listening to TGDP. I've had the privilege of meeting both James and Brando in my Midwest/Great Lakes diving days. They are both good guys and pretty darn funny too!

I see that I am late to this party. I really like The Great Dive Podcast.
Speaking Sidemount, with Steve Davis in New Zealand, is really good too. Amazing lineup of guests and topics.
FWIW, the theme is Sidemount, as the title implies, but it's much more.

Happy diving!

Sidemount Pros — Podcast

Speaking Sidemount is good a well. That’s a fairly new one. Like you said, even though it’s called “speaking Sidemount” it’s topics can be applied to most types of diving.

If you haven't already, you guys should check out "Scuba Confidential". They're a fun group from the UK who discuss diving experiences and just general knowledge and tips about diving.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 8.42.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 8.42.59 AM.png
    373.8 KB · Views: 288
If you haven't already, you guys should check out "Scuba Confidential". They're a fun group from the UK who discuss diving experiences and just general knowledge and tips about diving.

I really enjoy SC, i know them all personally and they are great people day to day

So just an update.

with the demise of Scuba Confidential, two other friends have started their own podcast up, which is going to be called the dive line. It will be on podcast and also on YouTube when it launches soon, I’ll post when it has (I believe there are some videos on YouTube already as a sort of taster)

Back
Top Bottom