For Sale BRAND NEW Aqualung Regulator - Legend Octopus for FREE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP is also trying to dump his BOGO BCD at almost full retail in another thread. Almost looks like he bought the package hoping to “clean up” on the deal.

...must be a big dog.
Seriously? I went to use my BBQ on the deck once, it wouldn't start. It was hooked up to the house with a Natural Gas hose. But in this particular instance. The 7 ft hose was missing. Not shredded. There weren't pieces all over the deck. No. At some point....my dog literally just ate the hose from house to BBQ. I've never heard of anything like that.

OP is also trying to dump his BOGO BCD at almost full retail in another thread. Almost looks like he bought the package hoping to “clean up” on the deal.
Still has the tag on.........dump...yep....bought all this stuff and now I don't want it....it's all brand new. If you don't like it, go to a dive shop, pay full price plus tax....................any questions? Not exactly sure how I clean up by losing 33% of what I paid for crap I never used and then turning around and having to listen to tarts like you say I'm somehow trying to scam people......like WTF is that? I'm not pawning USED crap here......I bought stuff, I changed my mind and now I want to sell it. If you don't like it don't buy it, go to a dive shop and pay full price! What's the problem here?

:scubinq:

If you don't like it don't buy it, go to a dive shop and pay full price! What's the problem here?

LOL. If I went to a dive shop, I’d pay half of what you’re charging. That’s the problem here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom