Closed Zeagle Ranger Men's Large Flexible price

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swimbody

Caribbean Connoisseur
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Great, durable, BCD. Used for about 40-50 dives. Now that the wife and I travel as much as we do I don't need the durability as much as I need the weight lightened. If you dive near your house often or you just want one of the most comfortable BCDs around, this is a perfect BCD. If you are a noob buy used as this one will get you through 200 to 1000 dives with ease. Pictures attached. Washed and rinsed after every dive and after every trip with cleaner. I've had it inspected by a dive shop each year and felt I was wasting my money on the inspections as each shop said, "dude you have a Zeagle Ranger, you are good, but I'll take your money."

Attachments

• bcd1.png
    bcd1.png
    505.3 KB · Views: 150
  • bcd2.png
    bcd2.png
    526.4 KB · Views: 131
  • bcd3.png
    bcd3.png
    525.8 KB · Views: 133
  • bcd4.png
    bcd4.png
    576.1 KB · Views: 138
  • bcd5.png
    bcd5.png
    489.5 KB · Views: 132
Name your price if you are serious. I need to offload this.

Anyone? Someone offered me $200 with shipping but that was too low for what I've done to care for this well built piece of equipment

Someone PM'ed me yesterday but they haven't responded They offered $250. I'd like to get it in the mail this week so I can purchase my BP/W setup before I leave for COZ in 16 days

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom