Apeks reg service near Baltimore?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SERVICES
Is the only one I see near you.

BrassAnchor, ok cool. thank you, I'll call them Monday.

Is there a place on the Apeks site that you found that information? How did you identify them as Apeks reg service techs?

Thanks again!

you might want to try in a more local forum

The only shop I can recommend in Maryland is Submerged Inc.(Rockville md). They are awesome but they only service Scubapro to my knowledge but you might want to ask. They are also tech friendly.

The reason I filtered out BrassAnchor was that provide some tech diving services like argon fills, and deco bottle fills. In my opinion that makes them a good candidate to explore/visit since they do more then the average shop does for what that worth.

Any Aqualung dealer is also an authorized Apeks dealer, so start there and make calls. Now, some items require special tools and there are various online trainings required with a cost for each, so there is no guarantee a dealer has invested in the infrastructure for all items/models.

Back
Top Bottom