D420! How about that?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@buddhasummer how much does the "screw" recesses when fully in? (that would be good to know to help @James79 design an interface)

There is only about 3/4 travel on this adjuster if I remember Rob’s video correctly. The adjuster need not be bigger than the outside diameter of the adjuster screw, at least at this stage.

Main datum I still need is the depth of the hex socket... approximate should be ok, I'm going to go for a friction fit, so it doesn't have to bottom out. That will also account for tuning differences (how proud, or deep, the central adjustment post sits).

Boxes, just put the extras in boxes, someday when you’re gone you kids will get a kick out of finding that you were actually crazier than they thought.

IMG_20200223_095020.jpg

Next idea please...

waaaaa.... when I see my little pile of gear in my little apartment...

your dive "locker" looks like a dream place

Then there is the "tinker" boxes in my office.. and the compressor rolled in to warm space for storage. All the plates and fins are in another place. Double hoses are on display at my work office.

I need an intervention.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom