D420! How about that?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

what you need is to open a dive shop... when you have a sickness there is no point in fighting it... the real happy people are the ones who can make money out of there sickness :p

Then there is the "tinker" boxes in my office.. and the compressor rolled in to warm space for storage. All the plates and find are in another place. Double hoses are on display at my work office.

I need an intervention.

We're all here to support you through this difficult time Bob.

Then there is the "tinker" boxes in my office.. and the compressor rolled in to warm space for storage. All the plates and find are in another place. Double hoses are on display at my work office.

I need an intervention.
I’m soooo going to show these pics to my wife if she ever complains on how much stuff I have, maybe not I’m thinking she would just point how better you organization is.

Ok back to the D. Been chatting with Lex, my conclusion, SP are setting the levers way too high out of the factory.

You listening SP? Perhaps you can cover this in your next afternoons training seminar.

Sorry for the detail.... I will sit back and learn more on the 420..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom