Why Lembeh?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm headed to Lembeh in mid-September for a Bluewater Photo underwater photo workshop. Going a few days early, and I believe I will now head over to Tulamben for a few more days afterwards before heading home. I'm a macro photographer and there are a few nudis still missing from my personal photo collection.

I'm headed to Lembeh in mid-September for a Bluewater Photo underwater photo workshop. Going a few days early, and I believe I will now head over to Tulamben for a few more days afterwards before heading home. I'm a macro photographer and there are a few nudis still missing from my personal photo collection.

Don't underestimate padang bai for nudi, sea slugs and cowrie.
We visited Bali end of January 2020 - 11 dives in Tulamben in 4 dive in Padang Bai. I have to say, more nudi and seaslug in Padang bai than Tulamben (Melasti, seraya, bulakan) - the only problem was - most of them are less than 5mm and I stupidly forgot to bring my Aquako IV diopter. My m.zuiko 60mm macro lens was not strong enough.
We dived with Widana Dive service - a small operation. Our dive guide Widana with more than 30 years experience in the area is really amazing to find very small critter. I will come back and dive with him again - and make sure not to forget to bring strong diopter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom