What do you want Santa to bring you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

even better :D But any kind of time is good.

DMP:
A new Andy's Dry Suit (black and yellow)
2 set's of doubles (one for me and a special buddy)
new set of jet fins
dive tool
oxycheq wings (50lb lift)
new dive light

damn, santa won the lottery in your neck of the woods!!

How about set of doubles and a dry suit with all of the extras would be nice. Why not? I've been good!

1 a drysuit
2 bp/wings
3 another e7-100 to go with the one i'm waiting on..then a manifold and bands to make them doubles!!

All the diving equipment I need (drysuit, bc, regs etc. etc.).
Money for diving.
A dark and handsome diver man :wink:
Oh and the winning lottery ticket...

Thanks Santa.

Oh and peace on earth would be nice too, but if you can't manage that the rest will do.

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

Santa already brought it!!

A Bare CD4 Pro Drysuit, dry hood, gloves, and undies. My wife shouldn't have :wink:

Hmmm, did I already post on this thread? Only been away a week and I can't remember... my mind is just full of the great white sharks we saw off Guadalupe the past seven days.

I'm getting what I want for Christmas... Xiaoyan will be here from Tokyo in less than a week. Now all I want after that is good weather and diving conditions while she is here. I got my great white shark video footage as an extra "gift" this season (will post a few stills soon, but you can check out my web site under still images, marine fish to find about 20 I've already posted there).

Dr. Bill

Back
Top Bottom