ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2021 Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What are your arrival times looking like? I mostly see 1338 as arrival time and know the resort wants us there before 1400. We will be there before 1400 but still have to deplane, pick up baggage and clear customs (I think) Dennis can you see if this will work?

What are your arrival times looking like? I mostly see 1338 as arrival time and know the resort wants us there before 1400. We will be there before 1400 but still have to deplane, pick up baggage and clear customs (I think) Dennis can you see if this will work?
United 1408 out of Houston TX lands just after 1200 in Belize City

Im looking at miles for the trip as well.

Do we have to sign up for the Blue Hole and nitrox when we arrive or do we book ahead of time?

Im looking at miles for the trip as well.

Do we have to sign up for the Blue Hole and nitrox when we arrive or do we book ahead of time?

I would think they would want to know how many nitrox divers they will (potentially) have...

Back
Top Bottom