True "donut" style dual-bladder doubles wings?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaveSloth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
What are all of the known brands that make dual bladder wings suitable for double LP-85s (~45 lbs lift) that are in a true donut shape? Thanks!

P.S. Sorry to use this forum for research but thanks in advance for your help :)

I've never had an issue with Golem Gear myself, but I have seen the stories. Northeast Scuba Supply has them too.

that's the only one that I know of as well. If you're going to buy one though, get it from Edd, not from Golem Gear. You're actually liable to get it in a reasonable amount of time that way and Edd is only like 5 minutes up the road from Patrick
I got mine from GG without any issue. You can email them first to make sure it’s in stock if you like. The BOV is a different story.

Have the above one for sale in the classifieds if you’re keen

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you are looking for, Dive Rite has a couple, each available in EXP or XT material versions.

45# Rec series: Dive Rite Rec EXP Wing Dual Bladder
DIV4300D.jpg

55-65# Classic series: Dive Rite Classic XT Dual Bladder Wing
DIV5400D.jpg

LiesurePro says the wing is special order from Dive Rite but I saw no mention of it on the Dive Rite site(which doesn't mean it isn't there).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom