what do you wear under your wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have no clue how you people can do commando. Very uncomfy sounding!

One man's scratchy is another man's sensual. Or so I'm told.

In the tropics I wear jammers (shorts-style speedo) Under a shorty suit and in cold water I wear an akona dive skin under my 9/8/7 wetsuit. I find the akona suit helps me get into a damp wetsuit when diving multiple days in a row

Innies vs. Outies.

You do realize there are entire sub-forums on other sites related to rubber fetishes? [Or, at least that's what I've heard from others - no personal experience mind you.] :)

You do realize there are entire sub-forums on other sites related to rubber fetishes? [Or, at least that's what I've heard from others - no personal experience mind you.] :)

Uff. So many stories...

2 piece swimsuit. I hate wearing 1 piece suits because it makes the run to the restroom to pee in a mad rush a lot more difficult. It also makes it difficult to change on deck.

I also wear surf tights and a rash guard top over my swimsuit to help glide in and out of my wetsuit and to prevent "wardrobe malfunctions" while I try to rip off my wetsuit in front of a boat full of men :D (Liveaboards in Asia usually have an almost male or mostly male crew.)

This reminds me of a funny conversation I had with co-workers. I work in the outdoor industry. We had a discussion about baselayers...You know, like for skiing. Someone asked if we wear underwear under our baselayers and then it snowballed into us learning who wears underwear under their baselayers and who wears nothing under their baselayers and the discussion of semantics and "base". lol

I wear a swim suit under a lycra dive skin on every dive since mid-1987. If I wear a wetsuit, which is extremely rare, it goes over the dive skin.

Cheers -

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom