what do you wear under your wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speedo on the outside of my wetsuit...

We've done that too! (PADI's Women's Weekend... we were told bikini's were required lol)

IMG_6152 (Custom).JPG

What lake is that?

West Hawk in Manitoba near the Ontario border just off the Trans Canada. It's a DEEP lake with good walls, a permanently buoyed area for divers with training platforms at 30' and 90' built in cooperation by the local dive shops.

ps... Apologies to the OP for hijacking this thread lol

Jammers, essentially a Speedo with a longer cut more appropriate for anywhere anytime especially for a more mature dude.Pretty near zero for bulk.

How many threads have there been like this? Frankly, you can go butt naked for all I care. This place here has a variety of children, women and men swimwear in a variety of styles and types.

https://www.swimoutlet.com

I grew up as a swimmer, we wore competition swimsuits and I still do. And I still swim. Swimmers did not stand around gawking at one another and really, neither do divers. We are too busy setting our gear up, setting up our cameras or checking our buddy to notice what you have on or do not have on. I would probably refrain from going naked though. One poor fellow, thought to do so in his wetsuit and thanks to some waves fell down while trying to wrap a towel around his otherwise naked body while getting out of his rubber blubber. He went slipping, sliding and spinning across the deck much to all's amusement. The water was cold that day. N

After tearing a finger tendon trying to unbunch board shorts from under a 7mm farmer john, I switched over to the Speedo style jammers and keep a pair of shorts handy to throw on when the wetsuit comes off

Lycra socks are also a lifesaver

The younger me always rocked a Speedo under my wetsuit. Now it's Jammers and sometimes a Rash Guard. Although I find the Jammers to be too long. I'm wondering about trying a Speedo square leg suit instead.

How many threads have there been like this? . . .

And they never fail to draw a lot of replies. Apparently, people love this topic. I know I always get my two psi in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom