What do you drive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We replaced the Plymouth Grand Voyager - low deck, LOTS of room with a Mazda 5. Almost as much cargo room, even lower deck.

The Mazda 6 is NOT good for carrying gear.

I like my Wrangler. Great all purpose vehicle. I dive local a couple time a week and do a few Scuba trips a year with it.

Attachments

• 20190614_201425.jpg
    20190614_201425.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 20190816_080119.jpg
    20190816_080119.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 98
Cadillac Escalade

1992 Toyota pickup. Factory options include (exclusively) 4wd, power steering, air conditioning, and FM radio.

Horrible for fuel efficiency. The bench seat will break your spine somewhere on the drive between San Francisco and Vegas. The 4" front speakers can't outpace the road noise much over 45mph. I pretty much couldn't be happier with it, though. Took me ~4 years of actively hunting to find one in decent shape, without all kinds of ridiculous "upgrades," and no power anything.

I've got a 2003 Jetta TDI sitting in the back yard, waiting for me to pull the engine out and plug it into the 'yota to fix the fuel efficiency issues.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom