Waterproof printed lists

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kinkos, Kinkos, my Kingdom for a Kinkos

Yeah, I know. Theoretically if you can find somebody to help you at FedEx, they might be able to find that stuff.

I made some nav stuff for a preticvular dive sight. and I did the bumper sticker thing. they took the order sent it to austin and they made them and mailed them to me ready to go in about 3 days including delivery.

I am checking if the several options you suggested are available here (Italy)
For sure there are Brother or other label printers and also the Amazon Basics laminator
Terraslate Paper and Rite in the Rain cardstock seem to be out of stock on Amazon Italy and Ebay they can be imported only from the US at a high price
I will contact FedEx to ask them if they laminate or print, anyway it's possible to get bumper stickers printed in several places
Thanks to you all, very good hints

812AEE25-61D7-4241-8232-9A8BAC07D5D5.jpeg

I use this paper

Might not be as thick/rigid as you like

Another option is some DiveRite blank slates, usually come 4-5 per package Dive Rite Underwater Executive Slate | Dive Gear Express®

Write on them with permanent marker.

_R

Back
Top Bottom