Top 10 Scuba Diving Movies Ever Made

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While the 1954 release of '20,000 Leagues Under the Sea' made the cut, the 1954 Howard Hughes classic 'Underwater' - the granddaddy of all scuba movies to follow - did not. For those who haven't seen it, 'Underwater' was recently released on Blu-Ray and the picture quality is great.

Men of Honor is an exceptional film and is actually about diving.
I agree, although it's good it really isn't about scuba diving. It's about surface supplied diving. Therefore it doesn't belong on the list.

When I saw #9 (THE LIFE AQUATIC WITH STEVE ZISSOU) I stopped reading. Stupidist movie ever.

There's one from the 60s I liked. Forget the name. Basically some guys use scuba to get to an island, then rob a bank, and use scuba to escape.

There's one from the 60s I liked. Forget the name. Basically some guys use scuba to get to an island, then rob a bank, and use scuba to escape.
Darn it, i was going to use a rebreather, no bubbles to track.

Back
Top Bottom