Bud light and Bud Light Lime at Van Den Tweel today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NDL_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Not SCUBA but BL and BLL was on display at VDT today. Been here 3 weeks but 1 St time I seen it at VDT. Had omits own display at the end of 1st isle by the cheese.

Coors light, now that would be news - it is amazing the random USA stuff that shows up at Van Den Tweel - Smart food popcorn made the trip for my daughter last time

Not SCUBA but BL and BLL was on display at VDT today. Been here 3 weeks but 1 St time I seen it at VDT. Had omits own display at the end of 1st isle by the cheese.
Probably the very last thing I would ever want to buy. I'll look for real beer, thanks.

Probably the very last thing I would ever want to buy. I'll look for real beer, thanks.

The brewery has been a great addition, but they don't sell it packaged for retail as far as I know.

I can't say I'm a huge fan of Amstel or any other light lager, but I drink it when on Bonaire just because they don't sell it in the US.

Dive globally and drink locally.

Agree, i would not buy BL or BLL on Bonaire. I do Amstel and mix it up with an IPA from the last isle by the bottled water.

We discovered Presidente last year. Not available everywhere, but I prefer ales and lagers so this was an improvement over Brite, which beats Bud or BL or BLL hands down!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom