April 2020 Roll Call!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Staying up north April 4-11 in private condo and diving with ScubaTony. Tick, tock, is it time to go yet??

I have tix on SW for April 20 - May 4, but my plans are on "wait and see" status. I'm not particularly optimistic at the moment.

Is your group still going from Canada? Our travel on April 2nd is still in place, but things are pretty fluid here.

Most of the group has cancelled. I suspect the rest of us will cancel either later today or tomorrow :(

Scuba Club will honor our reservation for up to a year, and the airlines will let us re-book within a year. :thumb:

I so needed this trip for mental health reasons, but I guess better to be safe than become a carrier and infecting others.

Read this morning about the long line-ups in the airports - don't want to be standing in a crowd of several hundred waiting to be screened, then missing connecting flights.

Divegoose

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom