Cutting Silicone Wrist Seals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I trimmed my silicone neck seal when I got it, my wrist seals are super tight, but not tight enough to effect circulation, so I haven't trimmed them at all yet. Might take a ring off and see how it feels.

I kind of "rotate" or "walk" my silicone seals on like I would a small bracelet.

With or without lube of some kind?

Only in the summer to help with getting the seal over the sweat on my arms. In the winter I just stretch them out and force my arm in.

Limited experience here but used the same diluted baby shampoo we have for our mask. Very happy with it and always with us.

Limited experience here but used the same diluted baby shampoo we have for our mask. Very happy with it and always with us.
+1 on this
I have a mist bottle with a mix of 1:50, baby shampoo : water. Mist inside seal when donning, mist my hand when taking the drysuit off. Silicone seals slide on and off easily.

Baby shampoo is a great idea, I use that for the mask already.

I guess I'll have to walk around like a weirdo tonight with wrist seals on and go from there....wife is gonna think it's a new kink or something:rofl3:

Baby shampoo is a great idea, I use that for the mask already.

I guess I'll have to walk around like a weirdo tonight with wrist seals on and go from there....wife is gonna think it's a new kink or something:rofl3:
Just make sure that’s all you’re wearing...

Back
Top Bottom