Do they not make Scubapro Jetfins 3XL anymore?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will bid on those actually. Question though. Where did you actually get them? Scubapro doesn't make them anymore do they? in that size that is.
I bought them on Amazon for $185. When I tried to dive with them, the foot pockets were slightly too big. I recently replaced my drysuit boots for thinner ones. I used my old XXL Jetfins instead.

if you get jetfins made before the size change which was sometime in 2010 or 2011, the XXL size is the same as the current 3X-Large.

the 2XL hollis f1s are a smidge smaller than the old XXL/current 3X Large but larger than the current XX-Large. and the 3XL turtles are shorter but wider in the pocket compared to the 2XL hollis f1s. turtles would be best if you are EEE or wider feet.

i personally find the hollis f1s to be a better fin than jetfins.

I got XXXL Jetfins from Scubapro in summer of 2019, so I think they still make them. Mine are still in the "box" not used because they are way too big for me with my thick wetsuit boots (I wear boots size 11).

I got XXXL Jetfins from Scubapro in summer of 2019, so I think they still make them. Mine are still in the "box" not used because they are way too big for me with my thick wetsuit boots (I wear boots size 11).
Its been a few years... but do you still have 3xl jetfins? I wear size 14 rockboots and xxl jetfins just barely fit, and i can't get them off after a dive! They seem very unavailable in 3xl :(

if you get jetfins made before the size change which was sometime in 2010 or 2011, the XXL size is the same as the current 3X-Large.
I have a pair of old style XXL Jetfins available in the classified section right now. Can confirm that the foot pocket is larger than my size 13 booties and bigger than the Eddy XXL.

Back
Top Bottom