Current top drysuits for rec diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For me: a suit that is durable, frontzipper, 2 pockets and is DRY. The last is most important for even recreational diving and technical diving. I love my Otter suits. Find the Santi Espace way to much expensive for what you get (not durable, after 400 dives it is worn)

DUI FLX Extreme is the best suit I've ever dove. I did have a Bare XCS2 for about 5 years and thousands of dives. It was durable and long lasting but Bares customer service is the worst on the planet. It also dives like crap compared to my FLX

I've owned about 12 drysuits since 1997.

How much of this is based on location I wonder? I dive dry but I've only tried 3 suits and owned 2.

Currently dive an Abyss front entry and previously a BARE XCD? Tec; both compressed neoprene. Both great, went to Abuss when my son started diving and got my BARE.

LDS gives us action to get Bare X Mission for 1390€ (1550 $ )which is very good price , MTM + peev cost complete (+boots+hood 1800€ (2000$))

and for me is most important- it's fit

english translate : Google Prevajalnik

I’m in the market as well and the LDS is recommending DUI, Yukon2 or 350. He is telling me the zip seals are the most important feature.

Surprising the responses here are all over the map.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom