For Sale BRAND NEW Aqualung Regulator - Legend Octopus for FREE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can confirm that aqualung tracks everything they sell by serial number. I also can confirm that aqualung does not deal with customers directly. I bought all of my equipment online through an AUTHORIZED dealer and registered all of my equipment via serial numbers.

I had issues with a piece of equipment and had to fight to get it replaced.

All of that said, to the OP. I am sorry you got separated from your money, and now the equipment you have, is not worth half of what you paid for it. There is an UNAUTHORIZED dealer online, that sells aqualung equipment, and if you bought that equipment there, it cannot be registered.

People on this forum, are pretty much up to speed and educated on where, and where not to buy, and if a product has been discontinued, or replaced with a newer version.

It would be a wise move on your part, to just move on and cut your losses. Again, sorry you spent too much, but such is life. Personally if it were me. I’d learn to dive, and use your brand new equipment. Then sell it as used, if you don’t like diving. No one is going to pay full retail on a model that is no longer being made. You might as well get the goody off of it.

Glenn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom