Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ontdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Not sure if you have someone following threads where Aggressor is named, but there is growing tension over the perception that the company is not responding to clients who now find themselves unable to travel due to cancellations by carriers and governments closing borders to foreign nationals.. While you do have a "special message" posted, it does not speak to refunds/rescheduling.

This would be a good opportunity to get out ahead of this situation. Businesses around the world are making sacrifices for all the right reasons. It may be time to let us know whether Aggressor is prepared to make a short term sacrifice.

Several hours have passed w/o any comment from the good folks at Aggressor. What are we to read into this?

That they only have their own interest at heart, just like any other issue that arises with Them.

“What are we to readinto this?”

My last trip with them to Red Sea was also disappointing. That’s in December 2019, before the Coronavirus news came out. Now it would be even worse.

Seems that the poor Aggressor fleet is never short of an issue.

I've tried to reach out to them twice but haven't received a response yet. I see from the other threads that most other LOBs are offering credits and/or the opportunity to reschedule. Some of us only have a couple days left to make a decision or face forfeiting the entire charter fee so some kind of announcement would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Costa Rica has closed its borders, so anyone planning on going out to Cocos Island won't be. Curious as to how it will be handled by the company.

Costa Rica has closed its borders, so anyone planning on going out to Cocos Island won't be. Curious as to how it will be handled by the company.

Thanks for the heads up. Mine is not until September, on Argo (not Aggressor). I just wait & see.

@ontdiver I would not expect a response just from a forum post. You see the same complaining over in the manufacturer forums without realizing there is not an employee or rep from the company even checking the forum

the thread by @Dive and Cruise was updated also that they are offering free rebooking for one year

My agent has been in contact with them and they have been honoring vouchers. They are obviously slammed and doing triage on responses to those that are traveling now or in the immediate future but I also don't expect a reply here.

Back
Top Bottom