• 70-79

Votes: 28 5.9%
  • 80-89

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • 90-99

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ha. I'm not sure the world you are going to get will be worth having. Best maybe to step in now and try and mitigate the downslide....
What we hadn't anticipated was a Millennial offensive using biological warfare (coronavirus) to take out the boomers thereby wrecking everything. We'd have gotten away with it if it weren't for these meddling kids.

LOL, yes #2, definitely a problem but we've been working on it.

I do everything here on my phone since my computer broke down. I bought a replacement quite some time ago but never got around to firing the thing up again. I know it's crazy but the only thing that I can't do on my phone, that I'd like to do, is Word. And that could probably be done if I figured it out cuz "there's an app for that". Ha

Too much of a pain though
Oh Word is an absolute nightmare on mobile. I've tried using it when I have to be remote/on the move a lot for school or work and it's horrid. If you have a google account/gmail, Google Docs is still a pain but better optimized for typing on the go. There are several writing apps out there, the main issue is you have to make sure they'll export and import the proper file types.

As a proud baby boomer, please allow be to say to the genXers and millennials , GET OFF MY DAMN LAWN YOU TWERPS.

Thank You.

As a genxer (I think)......but the grass is greener over there.

As a proud baby boomer, please allow be to say to the genXers and millennials , GET OFF MY DAMN LAWN YOU TWERPS.

Thank You.

You DO resemble your avatar! :poke:

Thank You.
Guess that just leaves me and any other Gen Z's to join your lawn party

It's that dang Bell Curve again!

just noticed I started diving at age 17- nobody in that group ,i am 69 . the group I took classes were all 16 to 20 years old

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom