Supporting our local dive shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure self quarantining is required but I'll have to do at least one grocery run when I get back to Lake City. There is NOTHING in the fridge and although I have a package of spaghetti, I have neither garlic, butter, tomatos, cheese or anything I can use to make a bolognaise sauce. Kater, my 15 year old cat, has to eat too. Since a rental car isn't cheap, I'm planning on buying a used car within the first week too.
Seeing how the poor slobs are lined up at Immigration in the airports for 5+hours on TV, I'll probably have to pack a HasMat suit and put it on as soon as I get off the airplane.
But I'm hoping that things will have calmed down a bit by the 2nd half of May which is my hoped for departure time.

Michael

Not sure self quarantining is required but I'll have to do at least one grocery run when I get back to Lake City. There is NOTHING in the fridge and although I have a package of spaghetti, I have neither garlic, butter, tomatos, cheese or anything I can use to make a bolognaise sauce. Kater, my 15 year old cat, has to eat too. Since a rental car isn't cheap, I'm planning on buying a used car within the first week too.
Seeing how the poor slobs are lined up at Immigration in the airports for 5+hours on TV, I'll probably have to pack a HasMat suit and put it on as soon as I get off the airplane.
But I'm hoping that things will have calmed down a bit by the 2nd half of May which is my hoped for departure time.

Michael
Well good luck to you Michael.

plugging a hole in the titanic at this point. the coming recession will cause a new wave of LDS bankruptcies and closures like in 2009.

My LDS is really good, 32% Nitrox banked, reasonable prices (as good as anyone I can find before shipping is added) and great service. Just bought a second set of tanks, picking up this week.

Sorry, but diving is so low on my priority list right now. Lots of business will be hurting and the LDS doesn't make the cut. If you have the spare income (or even have an income) then bless your heart.

Stopped by my LDS today and picked up an SS1 as a surprise for my spouse/dive buddy. I'm happy I did too as the owner was on the phone dealing with cancellation after cancellation and really stressing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom