Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Hump Day everyone!

GOPR7518.JPG

A couple pics from our trip last week. Special thanks to The Dive Bus crew for showing us a good time. We didn't experience any travel delays getting back on Saturday. I probably wouldn't be able to say the same if our trip was shifted even a day or two to the right, so i'll consider ourselves lucky. Unfortunately, the dive shops down there will have to weather an arid tourism economy for the next few months. That being said, when it's safe to travel again, they'll be eager for your business so make sure to patronize them when you can!

We did 18 dives over 6 days. We saw some reef creatures we hadn't seen before including a few friendly frog fish and a scaly tailed mantis. We got to do the Producer on Friday which was a fun dive. We also took some lionfish off the reef on Friday morning and had them for dinner. Water temp was 80 all week long and visibility averaged 75+. Overall it was a great trip. Curacao remains one of my favorite places to dive due to the ease of access of most of the sites, the biodiversity, the variety, and the friendly diving community! I can't wait to go back.

IMG-2225.JPG
IMG-2221.JPG
IMG-2211.JPG
IMG-2213.JPG

Right now the most unique thing about my dive gear is it’s dryness:surrender:

does my double hose count?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom