• 70-79

Votes: 28 5.9%
  • 80-89

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • 90-99

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It continues to amaze me how many old folks here have such negative views of young people, express them here so frankly, and then wonder why the young people aren't flocking to their knee to hear more lectures.

Like I said:
SB2.JPG

Sheesh I joined SB as a resource for gear questions, the confidentials, and advice on being a better diver. If I was looking at joining now and saw all these threads I doubt I'd've signed up.

Sheesh I joined SB as a resource for gear questions, the confidentials, and advice on being a better diver.
I suggest you stick to gear questions and advice on being a better diver. Confidentials don't even fit in.
As with most forums, also stay away from politics, religion, and political correctness.
And you and bunch of others are WAY off topic on this thread!

I suggest you stick to gear questions and advice on being a better diver. Confidentials don't even fit in.
As with most forums, also stay away from politics, religion, and political correctness.
And you and bunch of others are WAY off topic on this thread!
Sorry, tursiops

Beyond bored at this point. With our province (Ontario) just about locked down, everyone needs a diversion or two. Let's keep smiling...

In no time these will be taking those giant stri.... erhm.... faceplants again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom