Is Coronavirus keeping you from booking liveaboard/overseas trips this year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just received this from Aggressor. At first I was quite surprised, then, not so surprised

upload_2020-3-19_15-37-44.png

Just received this from Aggressor. At first I was quite surprised, then, not so surprised

View attachment 574931

I got it in the mail too since I went with them on several trips (Palau, Maldives & Red Sea).

This time, it’s a wishful thinking since others, the Master fleet, are already canceled all their trips all the way to June.

At least from their website, it also looks like Nautilus is still running to the Revillagigedos. Mexico is one of a very few places one could still get to. Of course, this would run counter to the Global Level 4 Health Advisory

View attachment 574931

I have to wonder if this isnt a trick... book now, save 66%... trip canceled due to covid19, refund is a credit towards a future full priced trip? :(

Yep. We were scheduled to go out on Nautilus Undersea next week from Cabo. The Nautilus is sticking to the terms and conditions for rebooking, being in my opinion unreasonable considering this is an unprecedented event. We didn't want to cancel, only to reschedule for later. But they require forfeit of 100% of our money ($8000) and only a 40% discount to rebook.

I'm hoping the border closure will make them more reasonable. We'll see.

Yep. We were scheduled to go out on Nautilus Undersea next week from Cabo. The Nautilus is sticking to the terms and conditions for rebooking, being in my opinion unreasonable considering this is an unprecedented event. We didn't want to cancel, only to reschedule for later. But they require forfeit of 100% of our money ($8000) and only a 40% discount to rebook.

I'm hoping the border closure will make them more reasonable. We'll see.
Dispute the charge with your credit card company

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom