Florida Keys Update...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Windfinder is predicting great seas next week.
Looking forward to getting a dive in, the fish life has been unbelievable as of late.
More than likely I and a few others will be the only boats in sight
And without the cruise ships, visibility on the reefs is quite fine in Key West...

And without the cruise ships, visibility on the reefs is quite fine in Key West...
I read a story that venice italy(canal) has clear water.
They even showed a video of dolphins

My first few trips to Key West were made pre Cruise Ships. They certainly changed the whole vib of Key West.

The Canadians are flocking north, finally.

I'd be ok if this virus took out half the folks living down here as long as it prevented more people from coming down here.

Canadians are better than 90% of the FL "locals". As a Floridian who's been camping in the keys for more 40+ years, I can say that some of the most fun trips I've ever had were when I was in camp spots next to Canadians.....

On the the turnpike last week I was happy to see lots of Ontario plates. Hope they all have fun and stays safe.

i saw on the news people in the keys standing on the side of the road with signs saying go home and the keys are closed....

When the scare is over and the Keys are hurting for money, people should start posting those pictures everywhere. Let the world know that only Keys locals are wanted. Everyone else take your money and go to Palm Beach, Cozumel, Bonaire, Roatan, etc.

Then those same people will be crying for a government hand-out.

i saw on the news people in the keys standing on the side of the road with signs saying go home and the keys are closed....
There was also signs saying we will miss you and be safe, hopefully see u soon. I guess no news coverage of that

According to a friend in Key Largo, Miamians are driving to the Keys out of desperation to shop for necessities, since back in the big city inventories ran out sooner. I understand perfectly well why Keys residents are ok with shutting down access. Who, in a small town, wants a continuing invasion of potentially infected people from population centers?

3trwtq.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom