So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm envious. Any fellow Canucks want to hazard a guess as to what this list would cost in Canada?

In cad funds:

Lagavulin 121.50
Eagle rare 55.50 (10 years)
Angels envy - na
Widow jane 167.25 ( 10 year burbon)
blanton’s 65.25
woodford reserve 58,00
oban 14 110.50
balvenie 14 years carribean scotch 128.00
Glenlivet 14 289.00
bulliet bourbon 79,75 750ml
12 mcallen - na x 2

Probably the price of a teric :rofl3:, seriously when do we get to come over that’s a nice list.

My job is considered essential, so I'm still pulling the same shifts if not more. I was hoping to have a few days to give some much needed attention to projects around my house...but oh well.

Will post pics as projects progress. I have some wood carvings that need to get off the bench , an antique truck that needs lots of attention, and a couple of bird houses to be hung

Just working. Landed overseas the day before travel was barred by my organization. Over a dozen others coming out for the project didn't make it in time. Currently no virus in the country, borders closed, so just lots and lots of work. 12-17 hour days, 7 days a week for a couple weeks now. Getting close to wrapping up the work, now it's become questionable whether any of us here will be able to get home on time/anytime soon. Everyone in the states are Tele-commuting or taking time off.

Lagavulin 16
Eagle Rare
Angel's Envy
Widow Jane
Blanton's
Woodford reserve
Oban 14
Balvenie caribbean cask
glenlivet 14 cognac cask
Bulleit bourbon (the big ass bottle)
mccallan 12 and 15
and a few bottles of tequila

If you can afford the Macallan, why buy Glenlivet. Both of them are good straight or on the rocks, but one of them is MUUUCCCCHHHH Smoother.

Cheers and
Be Prepared Y'all

I'm still going to work ("essential") and I'm kind of a homebody, so aside from no diving plans, nothing much has changed for me. I am not entirely sure whether we are allowed to shore dive currently in So Cal. I think some folks are still going out, but I'm not at this point. I'm still getting exposed to a lot of people at work so I'm trying to be very strict with my personal time. Then again, I'm an only child / introvert / bookworm, so I don't get bored easily. I think it would be harder if we lost electricity / internet. But I know that the isolation / stay home thing is VERY hard for some people and they are already getting stir crazy.

Might try to clean up some glass bottles and abalone shells this weekend. If anyone has any tips, I'm all ears.

Lagavulin 121.50
Eagle rare 55.50 (10 years)
Angels envy - na
Widow jane 167.25 ( 10 year burbon)
blanton’s 65.25
woodford reserve 58,00
oban 14 110.50
balvenie 14 years carribean scotch 128.00
Glenlivet 14 289.00
bulliet bourbon 79,75 750ml
12 mcallen - na x 2

What would that be in toilet rolls?

My office is shut until 31 March when we'll do a re-evaluation of the situation here in UAE. Until then all my staff are working from home.

Went diving yesterday and next weekend might be shore diving only as most dive ops are being temporarily closed due to COVID-19 precautions.

Some home servicing and cleaning of gear etc., will be increased.

Spending more time on SB. Had an accident so I have been nursing my leg. Lots of ice usage and elevation. Could use some of that Glenlivet and Macallan. I do more than margaritas. Plan on getting fitter and losing some weight. 50# would be nice.

Cheers and
Be Prepared Y'all

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom