ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2020 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, all I can say is that if we do get to go we are going to be the biggest smiley-ass group of extremely appreciative and grateful drunks to ever grace the fair Quay of Anthony. For one night only and then I am going to dive my flat white ass off.

Where is everyone standing at this point -- canceling or holding out?

I don't want to wait too long to cancel my flight and find out we are going

I guess everyone is in the same holding pattern I find myself in. I check daily to see whether the invasion has been cancelled or not, but I would assume that even though it's less than 3 months away, it's still too far out to know what to do at this point. Our flights are booked thru American and last I checked, their website is only allowing thru April 30th to cancel without penalty.

So it's hurry up and wait for now.

That's a tough call but one I am willing to make at the last minute.

We understand everyone's anxiety and believe me I share the same thoughts many of you have posted.
We are in contact with the resort and they cannot give me a 100% answer yet since Honduras is close and they are not sure when that will end, This is why NOBODY has been charged final payment. As for the airlines that is a whole other can of worms.
I thank you for your patience and be assured as soon as I know you will also know.

Fingers crossed but it will be whatever it will be.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom