So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was placed on tele work a couple weeks ago. My regular work load has remained unchanged until last Wednesday, when we experienced an earthquake. Just adds more to the to do list.
Hanging out with my wife and just talking, with no TV.
Still teach classes but very select and very small numbers.
Equipment repairs after hours or when store is closed.
Yard work.
Cycling
Hoping Amazon, UPS and FedEx don’t close because I’m online shopping like crazy .

Smoking 8 lbs of ribs. Wishing had some Blanton’s. Have not been able to find a bottle for months. I guess will settle for a single barrel select Jack. Going to LDS to try out new wetsuit and blow some bubbles in the pool. Ribs should be ready by the time I am back...

If you can afford the Macallan, why buy Glenlivet. Both of them are good straight or on the rocks, but one of them is MUUUCCCCHHHH Smoother.

Why ruin perfectly good scotch by throwing rocks in it? No accounting for taste I suppose...

(I'm down to a couple of inches in my bigass bottle of bulleit and only 5 bottles of Mexican coke. Gotta get to Costco soon.)

Merry had allergies this morning, so I went for a bike ride around the peninsula. There were a lot of boats out today. It looked like a Chamber of Commerce day. I saw one free diver and a couple of dive flags on boats. Kelp beds are looking great. Nice and full.
20200321_122329.jpg

20200321_122336.jpg

20200321_124159.jpg

20200321_124303.jpg

20200321_121825.jpg

Just finished stripping the latest batch of tanks (2x80's, 2x30's 1x19) ... need to send them to hydro and O2 clean them when this all blows over (no money coming in = no money going out)

Still have another few tanks on the racks to strip (3x80's, 2x6's), dive, hydro, O2 clean and fill.

Would love to get some dives in, but everything is in the half to a multiple full tanks of fuel away ... so that's out as well.

Salvaging some materials for some ballast tubes for the latest underwater project ...

_R

Okay -- since a majority of us have been "land locked" (so to say) what has everyone been up to. I have been laid off my job for the last week and half so...…………...

1. I deep cleaned my apartment
2. Binge watched GoT (again) along with a few other series
3. Got yelled at by my apt complex for making too much noise running with my dog in the house since we can't really be outside.
4. went down the rabbit hole of FB posts and YouTube videos of cute and funny things

I am running out of ideas of crap to do

1. hoping people ask more discussion worthy questions on here
2. steam cleaned and reorganized my kitchen
3. deep cleaned my saxophones
4. deep cleaning the rest of my place

still working as normal for me though, so I'm not trying to figure out working from home, but it's having everything cancelled for me mid-week and on the weekends.

Getting my motorcycles ready for the season...riding is social distancing at its finest...

Just got my Ducati out of annual service along with a new chain and sprocket set minus one tooth from OEM on the countershaft sprocket. So I’m practicing social distancing, using fuel-efficient transportation and hooning about with an engine on methamphetamines all at the same time.

Just got my Ducati out of annual service along with a new chain and sprocket set minus one tooth from OEM on the countershaft sprocket. So I’m practicing social distancing, using fuel-efficient transportation and hooning about with an engine on methamphetamines all at the same time.
Kool...I'm tuning my Aprilia Factory track bike...cant wait to hit the track again!

Back
Top Bottom