• 70-79

Votes: 28 5.9%
  • 80-89

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • 90-99

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I first used SCUBA in 1961 or 1962 (it was the 61-62 academic year)

if those guys flipped my tank id have got out right away and knocked them out !...........and done the time

if those guys flipped my tank id have got out right away and knocked them out !...........and done the time
Well, you are reacting strongly to.....something. But what?

I heard with this lockdown there will be another baby boom happening in nine months. They will call them the Coronials. Maybe we should call them the Nineteeners?
Then we will have a new group to make fun of and the millennials will be off the hook.
And since they’ve been underwater for nine months, PADI could be waiting right there at the chute with a C-card in hand with a womb diver specialty. That will add a few to the 0-10 list!

I heard with this lockdown there will be another baby boom happening in nine months. They will call them the Coronials. Maybe we should call them the Nineteeners?
Then we will have a new group to make fun of and the millennials will be off the hook.
And since they’ve been underwater for nine months, PADI could be waiting right there at the chute with a C-card in hand with a womb diver specialty. That will add a few to the 0-10 list!
Have another beer.

Settle down, from the video description:

No divers were injured during the making of this video. Boat crew were trying to help them to roll over, they are not pushing them in! They all had the option to do this or the regular giant stride entry, no-one was forced to do this, it was just for a bit of fun. Here is how the James Bond Roll should look:

well its unsafe .....ive seen masks shatter that way .......if they cant front roll , they should go back to school...............................I drink bourbon too but im amateur next to @rhwestfall , learned more from him in the last 3 years about bourbon than I knew in the last 30 !!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom