So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Going to work. My job is considered essential.
Also servicing customer regs and trying to figure out how and when I'll be finishing up an OW and an Advanced Nitrox Class.
Not being able to do the latter in the near future coupled with my own adult con-ed class at the community college is giving me two extra evenings to get things done around home.
Also got my will and powers of attorney updated.
Now just need to find a notary this week that is actually open.

Cooking time consuming recipes that I normally don’t have time for. Turkey soup today, with the frozen carcass from Thanksgiving. Healthy and comforting.
And baking. Not so healthy maybe, but comforting both in the doing and the eating.

I have not really changed anything in terms of activity....other than my Roatan trip being cancelled. Still ride bikes every day....snow bike, road bike and mountain bike. Since we are in a no biz travel phase, my running has taken a back seat to pounding out the watts....which aint such a bad thing.

I haven't read the whole thread but has anyone else mentioned self-pleasuring? Because, well, you know...

I haven't read the whole thread but has anyone else mentioned self-pleasuring? Because, well, you know...
Yep, we cooked home made bread last night. It was not only delicious, it was pleasing to my taste buds!

Ahh, so you're the one who started this toilet roll panic buying thing!!!

Ahh, so you're the one who started this toilet roll panic buying thing!!!

Ukrainian joke relayed by my parents: it's because whenever one person sneezes, seven s*it themselves. For that other thing, since nobody's going out, what else are we going to need socks for.

I am lucky that I still have a job and fulky working from hpm. Actually worlong even harder comoaring to time before coronavirus. During weekend did deep cleaning of house, laundering of all clothes, soent quality time with son. Tomorroe morning back to various accounting issues.

Back
Top Bottom