Florida Keys Update...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And without the cruise ships, visibility on the reefs is quite fine in Key West...
I wish it was forever!

When the scare is over and the Keys are hurting for money, people should start posting those pictures everywhere. Let the world know that only Keys locals are wanted. Everyone else take your money and go to Palm Beach, Cozumel, Bonaire, Roatan, etc.

Then those same people will be crying for a government hand-out.

I don’t think so Mr. Tennessee.

There was also signs saying we will miss you and be safe, hopefully see u soon. I guess no news coverage of that

of course not ...they never have good news..

There was also signs saying we will miss you and be safe, hopefully see u soon. I guess no news coverage of that

Like back in the '60s when Cubas said " GO HOME YANKEES BUT LEAVE YOUR MONEY", some things never change.

Like back in the '60s when Cubas said " GO HOME YANKEES BUT LEAVE YOUR MONEY", some things never change.

Not to derail this thread, but the "Cubans" that said that in the 60s were the scumbag communists after the "revolution". They even took over Cuban-owned businesses.

Majority of Cubans did not/do not agree with that BS

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom