So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah stuartv you can have them their just registered , as a matter of face a lot people don't know you can have full auto too ( if you had one before 1979)

Since McDonalds no longer allows customers to enter the building requiring them to use drivethrough ordering, I've given up on McDonalds.
Actually seating in all restaurants is prohibited, although take out is still OK as long as you don't enter the building. most other services have been severely curtailed, can't see a teller in my bank, get a haircut, buy clothing in a clothing store, get my back massaged, enter a park, or walk anywhere in a group larger than 2 persons. Naturally movie theaters and sporting events are closed too.
The last time I called my doctor for an appointment, his clerk decided that I didn't need to show up, the Rx was in the mail on the following day.

And I'm still packing everything for the move from Germany to Lake City Fl.

Michael

:rofl3:

What’s the problem with the McD’s drive through? That’s the attraction - don’t have to get out of the car.

Building a house

Dive conditions have been pretty bad. I was going out last weekend but the water was brown. We've been in a pattern of rain one day, cloudy the next, then more rain and wind. My camera is set up and ready to go in the car. In the meantime, I have been riding my bike about forty miles per day and walking when I'm not riding.

:rofl3:

What’s the problem with the McD’s drive through? That’s the attraction - don’t have to get out of the car.

Going to McDonalds is like buying one of those grab bags, and the grand prize is getting what you actually ordered.

I haven’t eaten at a McDonald’s in over 25 years, maybe 30.

I get the craps from micky d's but I still love eating there , its a bit of a treat, that's how f'ed up I am , had it last fri..............after the ammo stop ........lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom