So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used to eat at McDonald's (big Mac's) all the time when I was a teenager. I've realized that eating there sucks. For a while I would get the urge every six months. Now, I pretty much only go for breakfast burritos.

20200324_142225.jpg
Pretty much my view for the foreseeable future barring additional restrictions. No parking easily available so very few people on the beach and staying well away from each other.

Work, Dive, Kids, Dive, Wife, Dive and hopefully this weekend I can go diving.
Diving done here. Austin, Texas.

All the dive shops closed. Just about every dive spot here is either a park (closed), or a private business (closed).

So unless you got a private place to enter, and have a compressor, you are staying dry for awhile.

I used to eat at McDonald's (big Mac's) all the time when I was a teenager. I've realized that eating there sucks. For a while I would get the urge every six months. Now, I pretty much only go for breakfast burritos.
The King rules. Whopper-- best food in the world. Unfortunately, my cholesterol level says to limit my visits. Can still do the drive up window after a dive day. But won't-- even that's unnecessary contact.

The King rules. Whopper-- best food in the world. Unfortunately, my cholesterol level says to limit my visits. Can still do the drive up window after a dive day. But won't-- even that's unnecessary contact.

Are you a germaphobe under normal circumstances? I’m surrounded by those folks at work. They’re sick all the time. Antibacterial this, gotta clean that. All the time. Before this stupid plague even started. The type who drop paper towels on the floor because they use one to open the bathroom door and don’t want to carry it to a trash can.

They’re sick all the time. Antibacterial this, gotta clean that. All the time.

Now that I'm near my skype computer all the time, I talk to my parents more. One story they recently remembered is a pediatrician who suggested they let me lick my grandma's street shoes instead of keeping me and everything around me hospital-grade clean.

I.e. "antibacterial this all the time" and "sick all the time" may be related.

Now that I'm near my skype computer all the time, I talk to my parents more. One story they recently remembered is a pediatrician who suggested they let me lick my grandma's street shoes instead of keeping me and everything around me hospital-grade clean.

I.e. "antibacterial this all the time" and "sick all the time" may be related.

Yeah, no kidding. But try telling them that. They don’t get it. Suggest you look up the George Carlin bit on germs on YouTube. It’s hysterical.

I've been going for long walks/bike rides daily when I'm not diving. I saw this in Hermosa Beach this morning.
Hermosa surfer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom