DIY Dry rack from PVC piping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was hoping for sizes and lengths.
I don’t have cutting tools so my plan is to ask my friendly Home Depot guys to cut the pipe to correct lengths. When the stay at home order lifts of course.
They seem a scissor style cutter for about$10, quicker and easier than having them do it.

Another thought. I did this for my hockey gear. Get a smallish air pump, I use a Coleman for inflating air mattresses, and add a T connector for the air pump. Tap a few holes into the caps that the gloves and boots fit over. Bam! Instance, internal air dryer for the inside of your gloves and boots!

Another thought. I did this for my hockey gear. Get a smallish air pump, I use a Coleman for inflating air mattresses, and add a T connector for the air pump. Tap a few holes into the caps that the gloves and boots fit over. Bam! Instance, internal air dryer for the inside of your gloves and boots!

Thought about this for the drysuit

I cobbled some PVC tubing onto my glove/boot hanger, too. I hate trying to slip on wet gloves. Plugged the air pump into a smart plug so I can control it remotely, too, everything is in my garage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom