So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Double points if the moonshine can be used as an engine degreaser as well.

It can be, but you actually want heavier fractions: diesel-kerosene weight. I believe the closest you can get in 'shine is "essential oils". Also known as The Pale Horse, for both milky-white sheen and patient outcome.

HTH

5) Text sometimes merits a participation prize.

Meh. Us techno-geeks do IRC, or for our less-geeky readers: Slack, then e-mail for a lengthier treatise. All that other stuff is for pointy-haired bosses, and texts will be received when they pay for the cellphone and contract to receive them. /me /hop #pub.

Making beer is yuppie. Now brewing moonshine that is hillbilly. Double points if the moonshine can be used as an engine degreaser as well.

I use it in my Coleman stove. Not as hot, but no soot. It's also great hand sanitizer.

Making beer is yuppie. Now brewing moonshine that is hillbilly. Double points if the moonshine can be used as an engine degreaser as well.

My family are classy hillbillies. They make their own muscadine and blackberry wine.

In bonus DB news I got accepted to grad school in marine science (yay!) so now my self-isolation will be full of checking costs and options and watching how the housing market changes there as this isolation goes on. Other than that, still knitting, still watching Trek.

My family are classy hillbillies. They make their own muscadine and blackberry wine.

In bonus DB news I got accepted to grad school in marine science (yay!)....

Congratulations!

Neighbor on the ranch next to us where I grew up converted his truck to run on alcohol so he could get a permit for a still. If you can drink it and run your truck on it, that is good stuff.

That’s next level, right there...like hillbilly black belt or something.

Back
Top Bottom