Username Change Requests

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Could I change mine to The Chairman? ;-)

Has SB ever considered a "real name" policy. It might cut down on bickering when folks lose their anonymity!

Sorry, that one is taken.

Hello!
Is it possible to change mine to LiliDive (feel free to add any letters or numbers if the name is taken!)
Thank you in advance!

I just joined and your system calls me Garibaldi underneath my user name. Can you please remove Garbaldi? What is this anyway?

A fish.

I just joined and your system calls me Garibaldi underneath my user name. Can you please remove Garbaldi? What is this anyway?
It is an indication of how many posts you have made, as you increase your post count the fish gets bigger.

One way to get rid of it is to become a supporting member, then you can have a custom title of your choosing. Or, post like a madman and see if you can get up to Kraken.

One way to get rid of it is to become a supporting member, then you can have a custom title of your choosing. Or, post like a madman and see if you can get up to Kraken.
Uh-oh.

can-of-worms.jpg

BrokenMeagerCoypu-size_restricted.gif

It is an indication of how many posts you have made, as you increase your post count the fish gets bigger.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom